Saturday 16 July 2011

My World Challenge Bike Ride July 2011

First I would like to give a big thanks to everyone who sponsored me on my 30 mile bike ride at Rother Valley Country Park. Also I would like to thank everyone who came with me to Rother valley.  I started at 9am and rode until about 2pm, we started by doing about nine miles and had a break about every nine miles. It started to get a bit repetitive so me, Dave, and Gwynn took a different route that is on the side of Rother Valley. Dave had a GPS so he was keeping track of the miles, surprisingly it was about nine miles. Here are a few pictures of the bike ride :







In all I raised about £400 from friends and family. I had a great day and hope that the rest of things I do to raise money are just as fun.
From Truman

No comments:

Post a Comment